Parkland Mazda’s finance department is ready to assist you with your financial needs, to ensure that you enjoy a positive purchasing experience. We provide finance solutions from individually tailored leasing plans, to finance packages, and expert investment advice. We promise the highest level of customer service before, during and after your purchase.
Benefits of Parkland Mazda Finance
- Fast finance approvals
- Convenient one-stop shop with an on-site finance team
- Expert advice in tailoring the finance package to suit your budget.
- Convenience of combined expense borrowing on the loan, such as registration, on road costs, insurance and comprehensive vehicle insurance (100% financing to be convenient to you)
- Fixed loan structures with only the vehicle acting as security
- Business finance
Insurance from Parkland Mazda
You will want to make sure you and your new Mazda are covered with Swann Premium Comprehensive Insurance from Parkland Mazda
Our policy includes:
- 3 Year New Car Replacement up to 100,000kms
- Windscreen cover – all glass, nil excess
- $350.00 Basic excess
- FREE Loan Car via a Third Party (Nova Smash) – subject to availability
This is the most common type of structure for private buyers which is very flexible, offering loan terms from 24 months to 84 months with or without deposits to suit you budget. (100% finance available)
Corporate Hire Purchase
The most common option for financing a vehicle used for business purposes and GST registered individuals. Terms from 24 months to 84 months with balloon payments available.
A finance option that is similar to a CHP with your business in mind with the benefits of claiming your GST component of the motor vehicle upfront.
Leasing and Novated Leases
Where and individual or business leases a vehicle opting not to own it. A novated lease is a three way agreement between you, your employer and the finance company. Your employer makes the repayments on your behalf out of your gross income (before PAYG tax) saving you in tax and also as your employer is GST registered you will save on the GST component of the vehicle by them passing this saving on to you.