We know that you’ll be super excited to be taking delivery of your new car and we want you to be 110% overjoyed with the experience so to ensure as this goes as smooth and quickly as possible we’ve created a checklist of what you’ll need to bring with you on the day. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or your salesperson directly.
Full Settlement Required at Hand-Over
- Bank Cheque
- Personal and Company cheques not accepted under any circumstances
- Pre-arrange your insurance
- A certificate of currency from your insurer is required for finance settlement
Outside Finance and Bank Deposits
- Must be settled at least 3 days prior to handover (Finance Companies and Banks can take a while to transfer monies to our account)
- Funds must be present in our account prior to hand-over
- Fund transfer docs, settlement letters, remittance slips etc are not acceptable
- Current registration papers are required (please note that you are not able to trade a vehicle that does not belong to you).
- Spare keys
- Service books
- Vehicle must be in the same condition as at the time of ordering your new vehicle.
Trade-in Vehicle Encumbrance
- Where a vehicle is encumbered to a financial institution (ie. you have monies owing on it) we require a payout letter from the finance provider so we can pay the old loan out or a letter stating that there is no further interest in the vehicle (if you have paid it out).
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your salesperson or our Business Manager to discuss. Thank you for choosing Parkland Mazda we wish you many years of safe and reliable motoring.